FS: 2004 Rickenbacker 4003

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MonkeyWrench32, May 5, 2005.

1. SOLD!!!!!

Up for sale is this beautiful 2004 Rickenbacker 4003 in Midnight Blue with hardshell case. I bought this bass last fall and have taken great care of it. This bass is in excellent condition (it has never left my temperature controlled bassment ;)) and has only a few very minor scratches that are barely noticeable. The "toaster" bridge pickup cover will be included with all of the original documentation. It has been strung with D'Addario XL .045-.105 strings fairly recently.

Professional pic:

My very amateur pics (click to enlarge):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The price is $800 US shipped. I will ship to anywhere in the continental United States and Canada (extra may be required for shipping). Money orders only.

If you have any questions or requests for specific photos, feel free to ask.

2. incubus2432

Mar 21, 2002
    Grafton, Ohio
    Bump for a good price......If I didn't have a Midnight Blue 4003 already I'd snag it for sure !
  3. BlacktotheBlind

BlacktotheBlind Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    nice pictures, they really show the finish. if i had the money i'd be all over this beauty.
  4. The deal fell through, so the bass is still available! More pics added to the first post!
  5. sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    I can't even begin to tell you what a great deal this is for a killer bass.

Rics Rule :bassist:

Somebody buy this bass!
  6. kdsi44

Oct 18, 2004
  7. elgranluis

elgranluis Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2003
    El paso, TX
    put me on your waiting list. If it doesnt sell soon, shoot me a pm.
  8. KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    If my Bongo 4 sells on ebay I'm all over this if it is still available.
  9. hmmm. nice rick. oh wait that a cat, not a rick at all. the ric is beautiful though. im tryin to sell my amp so if this is still available in a week or so i just might be the lucky one
  10. sincity

Oct 16, 2002

If you are able, just throw your Ric on ebay. It will easily sell for what you want and possibly more. You have great pictures and an seldom seen color.
  11. you gotta watch out for the fee's then. it will cost 30$ for the listing fee, and about the same for the paypal fee. no one pays with money orders on ebay anymore.
  12. sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    True, but Monkey Wrench is really looking for $750.00 - $775.00 depending on which shipping company he uses.

This bass will easily bring $800.00 without having to include shipping. Also, I have the buyer pay the Paypal fees. Not always popular here at TB, but it is the cost of doing business, and is a real convenience for the buyer who requires an immediate transaction and can get their gear shipped to them in a shorter period of time.

Here is Ric on ebay in the same color currently @ $1,600.00.
    Granted, it is in England, but hell, you could eat $400.00 in shipping costs and still come out ahead.

Ric on the bay
  13. PMs replied.

I don't have an eBay account and I don't think too many people would buy a Ric from someone who has zero feedback. I'm also not worried about getting the most for it; I just want to get a fair amount and to get that soon.
  14. protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Man...if I had the cash I would be all over this...This is only beaten by a natural finish rick...