1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS 2005 Fender Zone and 1996 Fender MB-5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dancedad5678, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Hello Everyone - I've got two basses up for sale to help fund other priorities.

First is a 2005 Fender Zone MIM P/J set up in the sienna burst. I bought this new a year ago and have only played it at church - no really!! It's light, about 7.5 lbs according the bathroom scale. I've not had any problems with it and it's in great condition. They sell for $629 at musiciansfriend and other places - I'm asking $375 with gig bag or $400 with Gator case. Shipped in the CONUS.

***SOLD***
    Second is a 1996 or so Fender MB-5. I picked this up about a month ago off ebay and have not played it much - just not connecting with it, guess I was spoiled by the SS II :). It's pretty clean, weighs in at about 8 pounds, passive j-pups. Sounds and plays well for an inexpensive bass. Good way to get into a fiver if you want to try one out without a lot of cash. Looking for $250 shipped in the CONUS.

email me if you want more pics - - butrnst5678@sbcglobal.net

Attached Files:

2. Fender Zone headstock

Attached Files:

3. MB-5 pics

Attached Files:

4. Mb-5 headstock pics

Attached Files:

5. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    I'll take the MB-5. PM sent.

6. Sale of MB-5 in the works - thanks

TIM

7. The MB-5 is off to Flatwond - thanks Mark.
    One more to go?!?!

8. Fender Zone is on hold pending payment.