Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: 2005 Larrivee OMV-60 w/ L.R. Baggs iMix

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LeonD, Feb 7, 2006.

1. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

I know this is a bass forum but all the money from the sale of this guitar will go towards bass gear. Plus, if I've heard correctly, sometimes bass players have been know to plink on the skinny strings. So .....

I purchased this guitar about six months ago with the hope of adding an acoustic to my collection. Being primarily a bassist and electric guitarist, the Larrivee is just sitting in it's case. So I'd like to pass it on to someone who'll put it to better use.

The guitar is in excellent condition. The only issues are a slight indentation near the sound hole. The only way to see it is to hold the guitar up at an angle facing the light. Otherwise, it's not noticeable; I've attempted to photograph it in the final picture. The other thing is a nick on the lower bout edge. This can be felt more than seen. Other than these two issues, the guitar is brand new.

The action and playability is very good with no buzzes. The sound is very even across the treble, mid and bass tones with a lot of volume. I'd say this is a very balanced versatile instrument.

The iMix pickup consists of the LR Baggs iBeam and Element pickups plus an internal class A FET preamp/stereo mixer. The two pickups can be blended and output as a mono feed or each pickup can be sent individually in a stereo signal. This system sounds very natural and is feedback resistant.

The guitar comes with the original hardshell case, Larrivee leather strap, truss rod wrench and paperwork.

The sale price is $1,750 shipped.

Thanks,
    LeonD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OrionManMatt

OrionManMatt

Feb 17, 2004
    Houston
  3. That is a very cool looking acoustic. Me gusta.

4. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

The guitar is still available.

I'm also open to trades for a similar value fretless bass.

LeonD