FS: 2005 Mark Hoppus Daphnie blue loaded body.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by greengoblin, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

Here I have a 2005? Daphine blue Mark Hoppus body loaded! Comes with Seymor Duncan Basslines and white pearloid pickguard as from the factory. I have started to swap the pot and jack to a Switchcraft as I do with most of my basses. Body is a sting through which is pretty cool.

Serial on the neck is MZ505..... So this dates it as an '05/'06.

There are a few minor marks on the body that I will try and show in the photos and the pick guard has a crack at the volume knob that is not noticeable unless you look for it..

$225 Shipped CONUS.

I also have a jazz neck for sale in the forum as well that I could pair with this. Shoot me a PM..

May consider selling as a whole as I have not taken the neck off yet.

2. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Any trades?

3. Right now I'd like to do cash to fund a couple other things at the moment. But shoot me a PM of what you have to offer!

4. Here are some pics..

Let me know if you have any other request for angles, different shots. Or hi-res shots as I have resized these, but no post processing.

Attached Files:

5. The bass is actually still together, these were from a few weeks ago when I did new strings and a set-up.

Last pic is the only mark I can find.

:bassist:

Attached Files:

6. I only have a few feedbacks on TB, but also go by Green.Goblin on Ebay with 100% feedback (253).

May consider trade on an Ampeg SVT210av (micro), but would rather do cash..

7. I'm leaving the country on 10-21 and will return 10-30.. Just a heads up if someone is interested and needs this shipped. :)

8. SOLD !! :bassist:

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.