1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2006 EBMM Bongo 4H with HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DeanT, Feb 23, 2008.

1. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

I'm selling a 2006 Ernie Ball MusicMan Bongo4H with EBMM hardshell case and key. It just doesn't get played enough (at all even), so I figure it should go to a good home where it can be played and enjoyed.

The Bongo, which is an awesome Candy Apple Red with a white pearloid pickguard is in perfect condition. It has a 3-band EQ and rocks the house.

There are a few (about three) very small (tiny even) dings on the body and the requisite headstock ding. They are so small they don't even photograph. There is absolutely no rust, or belt rash or even scratches on this baby. For all intents and purposes, she is near-mint plus. I'll also throw in an extra blue/black abalone pickguard.

According to EBMM Customer Service, she was born on 3/2/06, so she's coming up on her second birthday.

I'm asking $1,100 shipped in the US. If you're outside the US, shipping will be very (and I mean very) expensive. Sorry, but I'm not really looking to trade. I accept PayPal.

PM me with questions or more info.

Here are some photos:

2006Bongo4H-001.

2006Bongo4H-002.

2006Bongo4H-003.

2. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Oh man, this bass will complete my "traffic light" :smug:

[​IMG]

3. DeanT

Well, send me the cash dude and your traffic enforcement equipment will be complete.

By the way, I have a traffic light now. But since I don't like to stop, I figured I unload the red light.

4. dj150888

dj150888

Feb 25, 2008
    Belfast, Ireland
    Could you put a rough figure on shipping to the UK? I'd be interested if it didn't work out totally ridiculous

5. bump for a beauty. If only I weren't short on funds at the moment

6. DeanT

Bump for the coolest bass on the planet.

7. DeanT

SOLD!