1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 2006 MIA Precision bass 60th anniversary

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jakeox, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    I got this beautiful butterscotch P-bass in trade recently, but I'm not using it. Could you use it? It is in really terrific shape, and comes with the following upgrades:

Nordstrand pickup (wired to the S-1 switch, I believe), white pearl pickguard, Hipshot D-tuner, nice G&G vintage style case, Schaller straplocks.

I'm 99% sure that it's the same bass Quadzilla was selling three years ago in this thread so you can check there for some details, although the bridge looks like it's back to stock and there's a different pickguard on it now.

The pickup sounds killer, the neck is nice and comfy, the bass is light and balances well ... honestly, I just can't get on with the color. Vain? Perhaps.

For this killer minty P-bass with professionally done upgrades, I'm looking to get $1050 shipped (plus shipping outside of the CONUS; I have plenty of experience shipping basses to Europe). Not particularly looking for trades, but feel free to try me, especially with MIA p-basses in different colors + cash if appropriate. Prefer to sell, though.

Here are some pics from the previous owner; I can take new pics this weekend.

full.
    front.
    back.
    headstock.

2. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    This is traded -- thanks folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.