1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2007 EBMM Stingray! Near Mint with OHSC! 950 shipped !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pedroims, May 3, 2010.

1. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    The bass is as close to mint as possible. No dings, dents, or scratches.* I am just not a* 5 string guy. The bass will be packed well and will come with the original EBMM HSC which is also in good shape. A bass like this new costs: 1700* I would like to get $950 shipped for it!* I dont want to be beat by paypal so if you are using paypal and you are paying with your own funds or you are using paypal credit balance,* I will request you to send the money as gift,* it wont cost you money and I wont be hitted with 4% of fees,* I can still take paypal if you are using your credit card ( I just going to hate to give them 40 bucks for nothing),* I can also take money orders and cash. The only trade I will accept is a DJ in great condition.Let me know IMG_4209.

2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Great deal here folks!

This was my old bass. Plays like a dream and has a beautiful sunburst finish. The only reason I got rid of it, was I am currently using passive 4 strings.

This is a fantastic bass though!

3. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    thanks man, I will post more pics soon

4. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    bump

5. pedroims