1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 2007 EBMM Stingray! Near Mint with OHSC! PRICE DROP!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by madbassplaya, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    This is one of the best playing basses that I have had the privelage of owning. I owned two Stingray's a couple of years ago and neither played as good as this one. I'm not sure what it is, but this bass just feels "right".

Condition:
    Outstanding! The bass is as close to mint as possible. No dings, dents, or scratches. The bass has been played sparingly by me and has always been treated well. The bass features a beautiful sunburst finish.

Sound:
    Also outstanding! :D
    The MusicMan sound is legendary, it's a perfect tone! This bass is dead quiet. I have played it in church a couple of times and it always cuts through the mix nicely. Everyone says the Stingray is a one trick pony, and while I agree it does what it does very well, the pick up selector makes this bass pretty versatile.

The bass will be packed well and will come with the original EBMM HSC which is also in good shape.

A bass like this new costs: 1700
    I would like to get $1000.00 for it!

That covers shipping and paypal fees for the lower 48 states.

IMG_4212.

IMG_4209.

2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.