1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: 2007 Fender American Deluxe Bass - best I've ever played.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by scootron, Aug 27, 2012.

1. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    I've looked back through the For Sale threads, just to see why people wind up selling the gear they truly love. The two biggest reasons seem to be losing a job and incurring large medical bills. Well, it's a double whammy for me. So, I'm putting up the best bass I own.

It's a 2007 Fender American Deluxe Jazz, and it's a wonder. I went through six American Deluxe models, and this is the one I kept. It plays better than any other jazz bass I've played, both in terms of feel and tone. I found the balance to be perfect, and the action to be just what I needed for a light touch.

I don't think it has any dings, but I will go over it with a fine tooth comb to see. I didn't gig with this bass. It was just too nice to take out for the rough and tumble of the stage. I played it in my practice room, where basses can run free without fear of harm. These are the only two pictures I have right now, but I'll be putting up some new ones tomorrow.

I'm asking $975 plus $50 shipping, for a total of $1025 shipped. Paypal, CONUS. Void in South Dakota.

This is a little more than some of the Am Dlx jazz basses I've seen sold here recently, but this is overall more bass than than the others. So, save six or seven hundred bucks by getting a bass that is as clean as those on the wall of your local GC, and already hand verified to be the bet of the batch.

Attached Files:

2. hjbits

hjbits

Aug 23, 2012
    pm'd

3. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Local deal pending....