1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2007 Fender MIM P-Bass, $375+s&h

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CamMcIntyre, Nov 7, 2010.

1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Hello,

I'm getting rid of some gear that hasn't gotten much play time lately.

I'm selling the P-bass I bought a few years back. It has saw less than 10 gigs, and none of them have been in the past year.

I'm looking for $375 shipped. The bass will be packed in bubble wrap and packaging peanuts inside of the box that my Sadowsky came in.

Specs:
    2007 Fender Standard MIM Precision Bass
    Sunburst
    Alder Body
    Rosewood board
    Sadowsky Flat Wound Strings (medium gauge)-I'm willing to restring and resetup using either Ken Smith Bass Burners (Light Gauge) or Ernie Ball Slinkys (heavy gauge) upon request
    Black Schaller Strap Buttons-I'm up for changing them back to original, upon request
    Recently setup by myself

Condition:
    No dings, no scratches. It is a bit dusty. It has sat on my Rockstand (7 guitar model) for the bulk of the past few years. I did use it on a few big band dates, and a few singer song writer dates. I take care of my basses, and don't abuse them.

Reason for selling:
    I bought it when I thought I needed a P-Bass with flats to learn Motown...rarely used it. Fast forward to this past week. I bought my first Sadowsky, and it has been motivation to sell the stuff that I haven't used lately. So, this bass as well as some other gear is going up for sale.

Trades: SWR WM 12 or 15, SWR WorkingPro 12 or 15. Not interested in other basses, amps, etc.

I can take more pictures on request.

Edit: Updated the price to $350 shipped to reflect some research on what these are going for. This is a DROP in price. Send me a PM and we can work a deal.

Edit: Price dropped from $375 shipped to $350 shipped.

Attached Files:

2. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    PM sent

3. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Bass is still available. Any offers?