1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 2007 Lakland Skyline JO4 Fretless - Sweet!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by swpyne, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    This is a very nice Lakland Skyline JO4 that is now redundant for me due to a recent purchase of another fretless 4.

This is a 2007 model with a sunburst finish, mint guard and lined ebony board. It's currently strung up with a brand new set of D'Addario chrome flats although there were Elixirs on it in the photots. The original pickups have been replaced with hum-cancelling DiMarzio Ultra J pickups and the bass is totally silent. Great vintage style tone with a bit more punch. These are great sounding pickups!

I will also include the original Fralin pickups although there may be an issue with one of them. At least that's what the previous owner told me. Also includes Dunlop Straplock buttons that are currently installed as well as the original Lakland strap buttons. I can throw in the strap portion of the strap locks as well if desired!

There are some very light abrasions in the clear coat on the back of the body (see photos) but other than that it's in perfect shape. These could easily be buffed out if desired.

Price reduced to $725.00 shipped and insured in the continental US. It will ship in a brand new Lakland gig bag with original hex wrenches.

I'm always willing to listen to trade ideas but "cash is king"!

100_2212.
    100_2214.
    100_2219.
    100_2221.
    100_2224.
    100_2226.
    100_2227.
    100_2237.
    100_2236.
    100_2232.
    100_2231.
    100_2240.

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Man, oh man.

Only about 100 bones short, urgh. :atoz:

3. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    pm sent & a bump

4. gflowers

gflowers Sadowsky Nut Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Weight?

5. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    The bass weighs exactly 9.16 lbs. on my digital scale. It's one of the lighter JO4's that I have run across.

6. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Bump for another price reduction! :hyper:

Only $725.00 shipped, you won't find one of these in this shape any cheaper. :rollno:

I really need to move this one. Come on people, who needs a nice new fretless 4? :help:

7. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.