1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2007 Rickenbacker 4003FL Amber FireGlo- priced to sell!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thedude77md, Oct 5, 2008.

1. I have a 2007 Ric 4003FL (fretless) in 2006's color of the year, Amber Fireglo up for sale. Ric stopped making fretless basses earlier this year. They claim temporary but anyone who knows Ric's backorder situation knows this means indefinite to permanently discontinued. I had to wait over a year and a half for this baby after ordering. Rics are highly collectible and keep going up in value- this one is sure to be worth a lot more than I am offering it for a few years down the line.

I listed this a several months back but changed my mind. I need to pay off some debt ASAP so it's back on the market. I tried eBay but it didn't go for what it's worth, so I figure if I am unloading it at a steal, I want it to stay in the TB (or Ric Forum where I am also posting) family.

Bass in in excellent shape. The only flaws are a couple small scratches and a little dent (see pic) right by the output jacks. None are through to the wood.

Included is the original hard shell case, still with the serial number/model sticker from the factory. All case candy is included too. Strings have been switched to RotoSound Tru-bass to protect the fretboard- it boggles me why Ric ships 'em with rounds!

Anyway, asking $1750 shipped conus and it's yours!
    *PRICE DROPPED TO $1600 SHIPPED CONUS* you could likely sell this for more than that if you're patient, I just need the dough ASAP!
    Paypal only. Serial number 0731571.

The only trade I would consider would be for another Ric (fretted) in a color of the year or a non limited edition color + some cash.

PA050167.

PA050149.

PA050152.

PA050162.

PA050163.

PA050147.

2. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    dang man, that's hot.
    i finally got a chance to play a rick yesterday...
    unbelievably great sound

3. Indeed- this fretless has a very unique tone.

Not much love here on TB for Rickenbackers :bawl:

4. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Plenty of love. No cash.

5. Ha! I hear ya, hence it's going... I got bad GAS for somethin' else and don't have the disposable income I once did. Thanks crappy economy!

6. $1600 shipped CONUS. Last bump before the 'bay!

7. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man

Feb 11, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Ampeg , GHS
    seems to be the way that it is...LOTS of love...no additional coin for basses...

8. bassboy812

bassboy812

Jul 31, 2011
    I have exactly the same bass! It's amazing!

9. DLemos

DLemos

Sep 7, 2015
    Is this still for sale?

10. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Smoking hot!