1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2007 Roland JUNO-G Keyboard Workstation w/Upgrades (Canada)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by kamakiriad7, May 3, 2010.

1. Hi folks,

I have here for sale a Roland "Juno-G" keyboard. It is in absolute mint condition. I bought it two years ago and it's spent most of its lifespan in its box; there are no blemishes, scratches or anything else on it. I had planned to use it in my rock band (but am finding myself playing more bass now than anything else), but nonetheless, I have bought and installed an extra RAM cartridge for additional memory. N.B. - Roland has not updated this model since I bought it.

Features:
    128-voice polyphony
    768 preset patches
    64Mb stock memory
    16 MIDI plus 4 stereo audio tracks
    61 Velocity-sensitive, unweighted keys
    D-Beam infrared controller

Normally these go for around $1250 and up these days. I'm throwing in a gig bag ($50 value), a RAM upgrade ($75 value), and a Roland expression pedal ($40 value), besides the original box and instruction manual, and asking [DEL]$1000[/DEL]$900 or best offer for this keyboard. The piano and organ patches are fantastic and it's incredibly easy to edit them and create or split your own. It's hard selling this beloved instrument, but I'm just not playing it enough to keep it around. My loss is your gain. Here's your chance to own one of the better Roland models with lots of options for a great discount from buying one new.

I prefer PayPal and would like a Canadian sale, but will also ship to the U.S.A.

Pictures:
    Juno-G001.
    Juno-G002.
    Juno-G003.
    Juno-G004.
    Juno-G005.
    Juno-G006.
    Juno-G007.
    Juno-G.

2. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Looking for any trades possibly?

3. I'd definitely trade for a MusicMan bass +/- cash, especially a Bongo or Big Al. Or anything Markbass-related. :)

4. Bump

5. Bump

6. To the top again!