1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2007 USA Fender Jazz 5 w/Big Singles, AudereJZ3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chris Breese, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Sold!
    OK. For sale, my USA Fender Jazz bass 5 string with Nordstrand Big Singles and Audere JZ3 Preamp. Sunburst, tort guard, rosewood fingerboard, Fender hardshell case - eveything stock except for the Big Singles and Audere.

Very good condition, some light scratches on the pickguard, maybe a tiny ding or two, but nothing that I could get to show up in pictures.

Small issue, I routed for the Big Singles myself, and the routes are just a touch uneven, as you can see in pictures. You can't see it more than a few feet away.

Big Singles sound great, Audere adds to the tonal palette, but 5 strings just ain't my thing. This bass has a VERY nice neck. Very, very comfotable.

I would like to have $900 shipped Lower 48 CONUS, Alaska and Hawaii will pay actual shipping, paypal only please.

IMG_1773.

2. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Photos don't work. Man I hate photobucket.

3. poman

poman

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    You have pm...

4. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    being lazy (sorry)...what's the scale length on these fender 5ers?

5. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Sexy. :D

6. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    The bass, or Seventhson's avatar? :eek:

But really, that's a really nice looking bass, too bad you had to put it on such a dirty floor!!

7. So do you!

Fenders are 34" scale.

My floor is dirty.

I want that picture in your avatar, seventhson! Wow!

8. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Man, if only this was a week earlier, I probably would have taken it off your hands! But I just got myself a Jazz V Deluxe.

How do those pick ups sound? Like regular Fenders, only fatter, or are they tonally different?

9. SOLD!

The Big Singles sound really great. It's hard to describe, but they are a bit more present in the midrange and much hotter. When you use the neck or bridge pickup by themselves, you get a much fuller sound than with traditional J pickups, respectively.