1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS 2008 Fender Precision Bass Flamed Maple !! Like New!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RockBoxBass, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

2008 USA Fender Precision. In Blizzard Pearl with a FLAMED, yes!!! Flamed, from the factory, fingerboard! Its a really nice flame too. Its not too dark, yet can still be nicely seen. It rolls over the edges and its the most predominent to the player. This bass...for many reasons feels like it came from the Fender Custom Shop. The action is super low and the playability is superior to any Fender Ive ever owned and thats over 30 of them.
    This bass is Brand New. I bought it about 6 months ago. My intention was to make it a P/J but it never happened and this bass has never left my house. Not a scratch on it. Its as NEW. I did put Dunlop strap pins on it and a black USA Fender pickguard on it. It will come with the original white one also, still with the plastic on it. It weighs exactly 9lbs on my br digital scale.
    The blizzard pearl color really works in this combination. I did actually like both guards on it. You choose which you like best. Its a very cool color, I can imagine it changing colors under stage lights.
    It will come with an old Hardshell case for shipping purposes. It will come with all the case candy. Including the truss tool. This is a rare opportunity to buy one of the coolest looking and best playing P basses out there. the look of a Custom Shop at a standard price. Im only selling this to fund another purchase, so Please, no trade offers. Paypal okay.
    $895 SHIPPED...

003-1.
    004-3.
    020-3.
    029-1.
    030-2.
    013-1.
    021-2.

2. Cannabass

Cannabass

Jan 22, 2010
    im not a big fan of maple boards, but i'll bump this one!

that thing is sweet, and the color combo with the black pickguard and flamed maple...

it's one of the nicest modern fenders ive seen

3. RockBoxBass

Thanks! I agree :)

4. RockBoxBass

SOLD to my pal Dewey!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.