1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2008 Harley Davidson-Nightster XL1200N - $6500 (Atlanta)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JMac- Wiskerface Designs, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Yep, I'm listing My bike on here, figured why not. Basically a local sale, unless someone is willing to meet semi-local or make a special trip to pick it up. All said, it is an awesome bike, and I'll miss it, but I don't get to ride it as much as I'd like, and would love to see it go to a new happy home.

2008 Harley Davidson-Nightster XL1200N - $6500 (Atlanta, GA)
    Low Mileage (under 3,200 miles), Screaming eagle mufflers (with exhaust wrap), Custom Z bars, Embossed flame-two passenger seat, buddy pegs, forward controls. All around clean bike, looks and runs great. Also have, a speedometer relocation kit that I never installed. Asking $6,500.00 Cash

JerimysMotorcycle001_zpse7d95f2d.

JerimysMotorcycle002_zps475ad8c3.

JerimysMotorcycle003_zps641effcd.

JerimysMotorcycle004_zps792ebd16.

JerimysMotorcycle005_zps4d58585b.

JerimysMotorcycle006_zps7f42a320.

JerimysMotorcycle007_zps339516df.

2. Oh now that is a done up right, not tassle and leather everywhere. Oh man you make me miss my 2005 XL883, and that Potato, Potato, Potato sound of the engine :crying:.
    If I could swing it I would be buying this.
    Great guy to deal with here folks BTW.
    Do you take trades, You need any pedals, bass gear, guitar gear, children, mother-in-laws, pets (I got any pet you need lol).

3. throughmylens87

throughmylens87

Oct 9, 2011
    Dang and I just bought an 08 Nightster two weeks ago... This one is in much nicer shape... :banghead:

4. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks Bro! I went through a lot to own this bike (even built it, it's very own barn/shed, to keep it safe and sound here in the city where I live). Short of the prefered straight up cash sale, I might be open to do some swapping on a really nice bass or amp + some cash. Already got a mother-in-law that's pretty cool, and I'm too immature to be raise'n kids (I don't even consider Myself a grown-up). As far as pets, I'm open to that, as long as it's something that My wife and City codes will allow Me to keep (keep trying to get Her to let Me have one of those little pigs, like You got), haha.

5. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey, You totally need a another one ;)

All BS aside though. They are really nice bikes (very fast), so congrats on getting one. Be careful and enjoy it!:D

6. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    She's gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.