1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS 2009 RICKENBACKER 4003 Jetglo $1299

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JEDI BASS, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    IMG_8206.jpg

IMG_8200.jpg

IMG_8207.jpg

Fedex just dropped this off about 10 hours ago. My dream US Lakland popped up for sale while the Ric was in transit and I had to make my move (check my post history if you wanna see). So, this bass has to go.... can't afford to keep them all :(.

I tuned it and put it back in the case. It's a beautiful bass and I don't need the torture of plugging it in and hearing that Ric tone that I love!!

Here's the original seller's thread w/ all the info from the man who knows :) : http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/2009-ric-4003-jetglo-886156/

I'm pricing it to move: $1299 shipped/insured to lower 48 states in original Ric hardcase w/ case candy. Paypal, USPS MO or cashiers check. Highly motivated!! Will ship same day or next business day.

2. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    On hold for SirRolfe

3. Ric5

Ric5 Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2008
    Colorado
    Nice bass and nice price

4. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks! Wish I could keep her! It's strange how the basses you want always pop up at the same exact darn time!

Waiting on paypal to clear the payment for this Ric so she's tentatively "paid for". This is a record fast sell for me if it clears.

5. svt1233

svt1233

Jan 15, 2012
    If SirRolfe falls through I may be interested.

6. Square

Square

Apr 9, 2012
    Fresno
    Well if it's sold that will help my marriage. I have absolutely no need, but lots of want...

7. JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Payment cleared, this black beauty ships Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.