1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2009 USA Jazz Bass with upgrade, near new, case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by osuok88, Oct 10, 2010.

1. osuok88

osuok88 Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    I am selling my 2009 Olympic white USA Fender jazz bass with Audere 4 band preamp with Z-switch upgraded (active with 9 volt battery) and DiMarzio Ultra Jazz pickups. The condition is near new condition. The bass in perfect condition except there are some light swirls on the pickguard. The maple neck is beautiful with some wood grain as you can see in the pictures. It sounds incredible, punchy. I bought it brand new in 2009 and used only a few times, never been giged. I paid $1249 plus tax for it and $450 for the upgrades. Here is the Audere Z3 active pre-amp descriptions:
    Tone controls are: bass, low-mids, high-mids, and treble. The preamp has the 3-position Z-switch. Here\'s how Audere describes the Z-switch:

• High Z-Mode is the sound you\'d get when pickup(s) are directly connected to the input of a tube amp, i.e. no tone or volume controls. This very high impedance load produces a bright, lively and aggressive sound.
    • Mid Z-Mode is the traditional and most popular active bass sound, offering solid bass line support.
    • Low Z-Mode is a new sound for the Bass. Deep and driving with unusually low noise and distortion levels.

I am selng it because I have too many basses and time to trim down. The trust rod works fine, all the electronics works perfectly. $995 shipped with original Fender hard case or $945.00 shipped with giged bag. Paypal accept. Sorry no trade as I need money. Please PM me if interested.

More details pictures can be seen at: http://nhathofatima.com/2009JAZZBASS.htm

Attached Files:

2. osuok88

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    Beautiful glossy maple neck

Attached Files:

3. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Any trade interest - thinking cabs (as you mentioned you already have too many basses...

Cheers,

4. osuok88

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    Sorry no trade as I need money

5. syciprider

syciprider Inactive

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    NY Yankees Signature model FTW! :bassist:

6. peteybass