1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS 2011 Fender Highway One P w/Aguilars

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Zoomie, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    As stated in other threads, I have spent a very painful 24 hours fondling my gear and deciding what to let go.

This is a 2011 Fender USA Highway One. It's black nitro. It is spotless other than fingerprints. The only modifications to the bass were to add a mint PG and Aguilars. Grease bucket still in tact.

It is currently strung with TI Flats and action is set very low. Probably too low for any heavy handed players.

I still have the the original PG and stock pick ups. Why you would want to yank the Aguilars, I have no idea, but parts come with. I also have all tags etc. I may or may not have the original factory box. Pretty sure that I do but I will need to go to storage and verify.

I will take 600.00 shipped to the lower 48 only please.

The only trade that I would be interested in at the time is a 4 or 5 Lakland Skyline. I am willing to add a little money but probably not enough to make you happy. Still, if you have a Skyline that you are willing to take a beating on because you got it at a fire sale process, I would love to chat.

I just took pics but all came out blurry due to storm. Flash pics stink. I only have a few so this should at least hold you over. I'll try again later tonight. The white dots in the close up are dust particles and not pings/marring. Feel free to shoot me a PM and thanks for looking.

IMG_1906.

Obviously, far right.

[IMGhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-f2FvhpaNLJ8/UCaB_gxkVFI/AAAAAAAAG7Y/I1bzT-ErjAk/s808/IMG_2044.JPG][/IMG]

2. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    And sold ! Thanks everyone !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.