1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 2011 Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 313, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 313

313 Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Central PA
    For sale only (not interested in trades at this time) is a like-new condition 4003. I bought this brand new in June of 2011. It has been used sparingly only in my practice studio, and has never left my home or gigged.

There are no issues at all with this bass, and it definitely has that "ric tone" as one would expect. I'm selling only because I have developed a strong bond with my Fender Precisions and they get all the action.

I gave it a very close inspection, and found absolutely no bumps, bruises or scratches whatsoever ... anywhere on this bass. It is still wearing the original strings. I have removed the bridge pickup cover (as most tend to do) but it will be included in the sale in case the buyer wants to re-install it. I have also added an aftermarket Tube Ampology deluxe bezel as shown in the pictures to fill in the area around the bridge pickup. I will also include an extra Pickguardian white pickguard for the bridge pickup that is not presently installed in case the buyer prefers this option. Will also include an ex-lite truss rod adjustment tool and all case candy. Will ship in OHSC, also in excellent condition.

Rickenbacker states that this bass weights 9 lbs, and my bathroom scale that is accurate to within .5 lb seems to confirm this.

Asking $1575 shipped to CONUSA only. Paypal OK.

full_front.jpg

body_front2.jpg

headstock_front.jpg

body_back.jpg

headstock_back.jpg

case_candy.jpg

jackplate.gif

2. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent

3. notejung

notejung Supporting Member