1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS 2012 Elrick Evolution Single Cut 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thomasjbass, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate to have to sell this piece as it was my intention to keep it and have it along side my Elrick Evolution buckeye burl. This bass was originally purchased new from Premier Bass Guitars in Colorado, here is a link to their original listing: http://www.premierbassguitars.com/elrick-e-volution-single-cut-5-string/. The bass is dead mint, it really is brand new and it is flawless. Below are the details of the bass. If you should have any questions, please let me know. I am only interested in selling this bass, trade offers will likely be ignored as I will be putting a good number of my collection up for sale in the next few weeks. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. My asking price for this bass is [DEL]$3550[/DEL] $3250 + Shipping, which is a great price reduction and will allow for you to get a brand new Elrick without the 12-24 month wait.

Bass Specifications:
    Elrick Evolutions 5 String Jazz Bass
    Year of Manufacture: 2012
    Body Wood: Ash
    Body Top: Spalted Sapwood Bubinga
    Neck Wood: Maple
    Fretboard: Bubinga
    Pickups: Bartolini Jazz Pickups
    Preamp: Bartolini NTMB-918F with Mid Selector and Active Passive Selector
    Weight: 8.75lbs
    Scale Length: 35"
    Case: Elrick Ultralite Case
    Overall Condition: 10/10

Eye Candy:

IMG_4378.

IMG_4379.

IMG_4380.

IMG_4381.

IMG_4382.

IMG_4383.

IMG_4384.

Premier Bass's Photos of the Bass:

DSC_2316__95580_zoom.

DSC_2317__03244_zoom.

DSC_2319__41528_zoom.

DSC_2321__77078_zoom.

DSC_2322__09743_zoom.

DSC_2324__85532_zoom.

DSC_2326__05121_zoom.

2. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    This bass is insane! Crazy sick!

3. rwider

rwider Supporting Member

May 5, 2008
    Santa Cruz, Ca
    Agreed!

4. honest abe

honest abe Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Weslaco TX
    Audio Engineer for Marcos Witt
    Sick indeed! .....and being sold by one of the nicest people here on TB! I can't wait to see what other nice offerings will be coming from Thomas.

5. Thanks guys, and back at all of ya! Having a daughter last Saturday really put priorities in perspective for me. Hopefully this beauty will go to a great home!

6. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Nice one Cap'n! This guy has a collection that is fit for a museum!

7. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    I'm confused, now that you have another bass player in the family doesn't that mean you need more basses? let me guess, her middle name is Jaco?

8. Thanks Alpha. You know Ari, I tried to sell that to my wife but she gave me the craziest look. Apparently babies don't play bass, I said "that's what short scales are for." She wasn't amused.

9. Bump!

10. wish i had the cash this bass is so tempting!! i would loved to own another elrick...bump for a killer bass

11. Bump.

12. Bump.

13. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Congrats on the addition to your family! Sick bass, GLWS!

14. Thanks Mike! Hope all is well with you in MA, you still playing your Lulls? :)

15. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Yup, the Lull is still my #1, picked up a 55-02 that I'm digging too.

16. That's good Mike, I still have yet to play a Lull. Heard nothing but great things!

17. Price lowering to $3250 + shipping.

18. Also, might consider a trade for the right model Breitling watch. I know its an odd request, but if you have one with all certificates and box in mint condition please feel free to throw it my way.

19. Bump.

20. One of the oct beautiful basses made and very flexible (even as a funk bass). BUMP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.