1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS..2012 Fender AVRI 62 P Bass ...3TSB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by okc-zee, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Bought new last October 2012..Bass is MINT,FLAWLESS,IMMACULATE as in BRAND SPANKIN' NEW 100% in case...Beautiful 3 TSB w/ rosewood neck...Still has that factory smell when you open the case...weighs in at 9lbs. on my crummy bathroom scale...Put new set of GHS precision flats on the day I got it...I'll throw in the lousy round wounds that came on it..It's been out of the case maybe 5 times max,never out of the house...has minutes of playing time on it....Case candy is unopened/untouched...Bought it to hold on to..Wifeys car took a dump last weekend so you know the story...Gotta thin things a bit to help her out...Action is super low to go w/ zero buzz...Bass plays and sounds great..As you know,you can't get the 62's anymore...Hate like H#LL to let this go but I can't afford a divorce either.. $1150 shipped CONUS ONLY...NO TRADES..Paypal please..If no interest here it goes to ebay in a couple of days...

eb62019_zpsda9310d4.
    eb62020_zpsbfb8df05.
    eb62013_zps31034199.
    62p018_zpsf9b24234.
    eb62015_zps707186f7.
    ebaytwo018_zps8aab16a8.

2. eb62005_zpsa1485e57.

3. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned

Jan 20, 2011
    She's a beauty. Someone help this guy out so he don't have to go ebay style & get charged 13%.

4. fourtet102

fourtet102

Jun 20, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    I hate heaters!
    Best bass ever .... I love mine and will never let it go...

5. Which neck profile on this one...???

6. R&B

R&B Both kinds of music: Rhythm AND Blues! Supporting Member

Niiiice! Looks just like mine. I can smell the nitro finish from here.

If I may--the nut width on these is 1.75" and the profile is a fairly shallow "C", definitely not a baseball bat. Very playable.

Sweet bass OP, sorry you have to sell, but GLWTS and try to stay away from the evil bay!

P.S. The fabulous '62 basses are recently discontinued and very few are available at any price through usual retail channels. Might be some at Ma and Pa stores here and there. But he who hesitates is lost.

7. dannylectro

dannylectro

Aug 2, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    PM sent...

8. Thanks for the bumps guys...PM replied to...Still available..

9. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi I am intetested in this bass please send me an invoice to my paypal account
    Thanks,
    PM sent

10. PM replied to..invoice sent..pending payment...

11. still pending....

12. lowendlucas

lowendlucas

Mar 12, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Let me know if it falls through. I've been on the hunt for a good Precision AVRI.

13. noted..

14. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Payed,
    sorry for a littel delay with my payment
    Thanks,
    Stan

15. lowendlucas

lowendlucas

Mar 12, 2010
    Portland, OR
    :crying:

16. Bass is sold...Thanks Stan...Thank you everyone else for your interest and inquiries...