1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS 2012 ROSCOE CENTURY STANDARD PLUS QUILT w/WENGE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hot Pocket, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hate to sell this bass but I have to finance a new Ken Smith that I just acquired. As much as I love this Roscoe I am putting it up with a number of other basses for sale so that I can cover the Smith. Depending on which bass sells, I may take this back off as it is wonderful, just gotta sell something fast, so here goes.

EXCEPTIONAL QUILT! It has the WENGE board upgrade and a graphite nut upgrade. Comes with new Roscoe gig bag. The tiniest dent about 1/8"wide and not at all deep at the lower bout which can be felt but barely seen (will not photograph well) and 1 or 3 very light fingernail scratches from popping are the only marks. VERY VERY VERY clean instrument.

$2450 or best offer and buyer pays shipping.

Roscoe is at the top of their game right now and this is a very recent build. EXQUISITE!
    7365987874_764d4b0624.

2. Just picked up a SMITH 6 so this wonderful Roscoe needs to find a home. Never thought I'd sell this but I need to keep the # of basses I have manageable. BUMP! Cash offers?

3. This Roscoe is to die for. It was reluctantly bumped from my wall by a new Smith 6 so sadly, this one has to go. Plays/sounds like a dream - truly.

SERIOUS CASH OFFERS ENTERTAINED! BUMP.

4. CASH OFFERS? BUMP!

5. Man that is one of the most beautiful tops I have ever seen. I think this is one amazing Roscoe. Best of luck on this one!

6. The top is truly unbelievable as is the playability and tone. WILL LAYAWAY FOR ANYONE INTERESTED - ALSO ACCEPTING REASONABLE CASH OFFERS. BUMP!

7. LAYAWAY AND CASH OFFERS CONSIDERED. BUMP!

8. BUMP

9. god i want this...what to do what to do :help:

10. pm'd Possible trade but still available this morning BUMP

11. Very close to sealing a trade deal on this one (I know I will regret letting it go). HOWEVER, until the deal is sealed, this one is still available. BUMP!

12. Officially TRADED. I will miss this one. Exhibition Quilt on a Standard Plus. This top rivals my Century Signature. ENJOY!!!!! Thanks for the TRADE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.