1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: (3) Fender Reverse Tuners + (1) Hipshot BT3 Detuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by christopherogut, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is a used set of tuners as removed from a Franken-Precision of mine... three vintage-style reverse tuners and a Hipshot BT3 detuner. I'm not completely sure if the three tuners are genuine Fender ones and so I hesitate to list them as such but they're definitely heavy, high quality tuners and I believe them to be Fender replacement parts. Four matching tuner bushings included. There's a bit of paint/lacquer stuck to the inner surfaces of the tuners but it could easily be scraped off with a razor blade or softened up with some solvent. No mounting screws included as they were a bit chewed up and not worth re-using.

Asking $70 [del]$75 $80[/del] shipped in the 48 States. I'll toss 'em in a USPS Priority Flat Rate box or padded envelope and have 'em out to you quick...

[​IMG]

2. hyoshim

hyoshim

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    PM'd

3. bump!

4. SOLD to Dluxe... thanks for playing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.