Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Trying to clear out for another purchase.

For sale:

1997 Fender Deluxe American Jazz V. Maple neck, pau ferro fingerboard. Teal w/ pearloid pickguard MINT condish. Comes with hardshell case and all original manual, allen wrench, straplocks, etc... Would like to get $850 + shipping.

Undated passive Warmoth jazz 4-string w/ lacewood body, maple neck w/ rosewood fingerboard. Bartolini pickups. In used condition, with perfect playability. Sounds great. Make me an offer on this one. Comes with black hardshell case.

1998 MIM Fender Jazz fretless 4-string. Rosewood neck. In used condition but extremely playable. Still thinking about the sale of this one. It's a great bass in the color of midnight wine. The body has 1 scratch on the body next to the horn and a few headstock ceiling dings. Looks great for a '98. Badass II bridge installed and strung with TI Flats. Comes with cheap (read: cheap) gig bag. Would like to get $325 + shipping.

Pics of all 3 basses will be available via e-mail.

Happy shopping :D

2. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Please let me know...

3. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I'll consider a trade -- PM

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    As former owner of the aforemetioned fretless jazz, let me mention it's a GOODIE! :)

5. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Please send me pics of the Warmoth
    mtp18(at)adelphia.net

thx.

6. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Thanks. It really is. But fretless has to be your bag, for you to like a fretless bass, my mama always told me.

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    And if I didn't have my Yammie, I'd buy it back.

8. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    You still can, my friend. :bag: :rolleyes:

9. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    pics of the warmoth please.... does it have the "superbass" technology neck? steves555@aol.com

10. Kael

Kael Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Oklahoma City