1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 3) Levy Leather Straps - barely used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dataBASS5, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Hello everyone,

I have the following straps for sale:

SOLD!!! 2) Levy's 2-1/2" Padded Leather Guitar Strap is made of supple garment leather with foam padding. 2-1/2" wide. Black. New = $44.99, your price = $30 shipped CONUS. Modded to have silver Dunlop Strap Loks installed!

EDIT: I just took off the Straploks and had forgotten that I enlarged the hole on the horn end for the straplok system. You will only be happy with the black straps if you plan on using the straplok. I would not advise you to purchase either of these if you intend to take the straploks off. Thank you.

From the website:
    Levy's 2-1/2" Padded Leather Guitar Strap Features:
    2-1/2" wide
    Supple garment-quality leather
    Padded for comfort

SOLD!!! 1) Levy's 3" Mock Crocodile Padded Strap – Blue. New = $49.99, your price = $35 shipped CONUS. Comes w/ silver Dunlop Strap Loks installed!

Picture below is awful, better one can be seen here: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Levys-3-Mock-Crocodile-Padded-Strap-?sku=369203

From the website:
    A super-comfortable strap with a cool reptilian look.
    A strap that has it all: looks, comfort, and feel. Well-padded 3" wide nylon strap inlaid with one-inch strip of very realistic mock crocodile leather. Adjustable extension strap.

Thanks for looking!

2. antontanzil

antontanzil

Jun 5, 2008
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    MTD Bass (USA & Kingston) & Strings, R.Cocco Strings, Gruvgear, Noll Preamp, Nordstrands
    First in line for one of the black straps if after I see your pics I agree with you that it is 'barely used'....

Thanks

3. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
  4. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Do you want them with or without Dunlop straploks? :hyper:

5. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    They are a $30 value added benefit your way.

Yes, I have the entire assembly. But not the buttons. We are stepping out tonight, look for pics a little later.

6. antontanzil

antontanzil

Jun 5, 2008
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    MTD Bass (USA & Kingston) & Strings, R.Cocco Strings, Gruvgear, Noll Preamp, Nordstrands
    One of the black one for me please... :( I'm the first in line, remember? PM me your Paypal ID

7. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Pics added to OP.

Please notice my edit I just took off the Straploks and had forgotten that I enlarged the hole on the horn end for the straplok system. You will only be happy with the black straps if you plan on using the straplok. I would not advise you to purchase either of these if you intend to take the straploks off. Thank you.

There have been several pic requests for the black straps, PM me if you are still interested. My apologies to all for my forgetfulness. I don't like surprises when I buy gear, so I'm just doing the same for you guys. :)

8. antontanzil

antontanzil

Jun 5, 2008
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    I'm sorry man... The straplocks is a problem for me coz I'm not gonna use it. just don't need it and don't like it...

So... Next in line please... Thanks a lot for remembering about me though... :crying:

9. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    1) Black strap gone. . . still have 1) black w/ straploks and 1) blue croc w/ straploks. . . :bassist:

10. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    My pleasure! :hyper:

11. PM sent on the remaining black strap.

12. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    on the blue crock strap. Should look nice with my Peacock blue Peavey Cirrus. At least better than the brown one I've been using :rollno: Thanks Adam. ernie.

13. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Tis true, the blue strap has found a new home. Still one black strap w/ Loks available!

Oh, that's going to look sooo SICK. . . :bassist:

14. dataBASS5

dataBASS5

Nov 8, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    . . . and the last strap has found a new home. All are GONE! :smug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.