FS: 3 Mics - AKG, Peavey, Shure

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by stflbn, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    I've been using the D5 and PVM46 for backup vocal mics for the past couple months and have never had onstage feedback when using them. Was very happy with each but got an opportunity for all matching onstage mic's, so these can go.

I'll guarantee the AKG and PVM46 to be excellent quality and sound and perform as brand new.

AKG - D5
    Perfect Condition - Supercardioid pattern and very resistant to feedback onstage.
    Very clear and precise. I liked using this on lower full voices.
    $45 shipped

Peavey PVM46
    Perfect Condition - Hypercardioid pattern and very resistant to feedback onstage.
    A meatier mic with a heavier low end. Very clear high end and balanced overall. This worked well to thicken up a thinner voice.
    $45 shipped

The Shure's an 'it's been used a lot and still works' situation. This mic's been going around to gigs but was not being used because I prefer Super or Hypercardioid pattern mics for loud noisy bar gigs.

Shure SM58
    Well gigged and some pitting. Mesh screen has one flat spot on it.
    $45 shipped.

Only shipping inside of U.S.

[​IMG]

2. RPIcka

RPIcka

Apr 19, 2006
    BC, Canada
    How shipping to Canada?

3. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Sorry, not shipping outside of U.S.

4. PMd on the pvm

5. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Thought Shure was sold, but now back available until this weekend at least.

6. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    PM sent

7. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    All 3 sold to Wademeister...

Smart guy this guy is... made me an offer on all 3 and I save additional shipping money by shipping separate, and he saves money also.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.