1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 3Leaf Enabler - EQ DI & Headphone Amp with Aux IN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Chickentown, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chickentown

Chickentown

Oct 22, 2013
    I rehearsed for a couple of gigs with this and played live through it just once direct post-eq. The soundman and I loved the tones. Total Swiss-Army tool for bass players. I have nothing but love for this piece of gear.

However, my new TC Electronic head just arrived and it can do most of what the 3Leaf can so I can't justify keeping both around.

It is in pristine condition - $275 PayPal'd and shipped USPS CONUS. I'll consider shipping across borders for actual cost if you contact me first to arrange. ***Sweetener - I'll throw in a Visual Sound 1Spot Power Supply worth about $20***

My account is really new here, but if you need confidence in buying I am jamie.groth on ebay and chickentown on thegearpage

enablerwithbox.

enabler.

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    This is a really awesome pedal does so much so well.

3. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
    Trades?!?

4. Chickentown

Chickentown

Oct 22, 2013
    I'll need cash for this. Thanks

5. cyclopsbookworm

cyclopsbookworm Mutant Werewolf Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Vista, CA
    Probably my favorite pedal. Definitely in my top 3 at least.

6. Chickentown

Chickentown

Oct 22, 2013
    Just added a bonus power supply to the deal. The Enabler does not come with one from 3Leaf.

7. Chickentown

Chickentown

Oct 22, 2013
    I had marked this "sale pending" but the buyer needed to use funds elsewhere. This is still available.

8. Chickentown

Chickentown

Oct 22, 2013
    too useful to me right now - maybe I'll throw it out there FS again later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.