1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 4 space A&S shock mount "Airack"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Jam119, Jun 26, 2012.

1. I just purchase an amp that I'm taking delivery of this friday and it's coming with a great condition 4 space A&S Airack that's their standard 20" deep. I already know that I won't be using it so I'm gonna offer it up to another member. I just got a price quite from them today and a new one cost $566.00 plus shipping estimated at over $60.

Offering mine for $350.00 shipped and PayPal preferred.

Here's the companies link: http://www.ascase.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=351&idcategory=61

I'll post pics once it's in. PM me with interest.
    Thx.

2. Bump. Feel free to make me an offer.

3. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Is that it in the pic? If so, that's a lot bigger than 4U

4. No sorry that's not the pic. that's from the manufacturers website. once I get the unit and I will take a real pic of the four space rack.

5. Actual picture of case for sale. It very nice!

Attached Files:

6. Bump and reduced to $300.00 shipped.

7. OK - $275.00 takes it... PM me for PayPal info.

8. Final bump before hitting eBay. $250.00 shipped

9. Bump. Make me an offer before dealing with eBay. Thx.

10. Randy W Lopez

Randy W Lopez Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2003
    Dearborn Heights, MI
    Endorsing Artist-MESA BOOGIE
    Wat is the weight on this?

11. 43 lbs.

12. TTT

13. I'm felling generous today. $200.00 gets it.

14. Great case for someone who can use it - Make me an Offer... Baltimore area pick up or I'll ship.