1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 5-String Bass Body, 2xJ, Rear Routed

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by twangchief, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twangchief

twangchief Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Altoona, PA
    ==> SOLD <==

Another 5-String project down the tubes for me.

I believe it's alder. Two piece, center joined. Two J style pickup routs and a rear routed control cavity. There are two small, indentations that can be seen in the picture link below.

How about $80 shipped to the lower 48.

bassparts018.gif
    bassparts019.gif

More pics here. Thanks for looking.

***EDIT***
    ==> I'd consider trades....some 5-string bass strings, or whatever. Run it passed me.
    Cheers!!

2. Is this a Warmoth? Just curious...

3. twangchief

Oct 30, 2003
    Altoona, PA
    Nope! I failed to mention that this is not a Warmoth nor is it intended for 22-fret, 34 inch scale necks. Although the neck pocket dimensions are what the Warmoth site has for their 5 string deluxe necks, this body is meant for the 20-fret 34 inch scale necks that can be purchased from Mighty Mite, USACG, etc.

The weight is around 8-9 lbs also.

4. twangchief

Oct 30, 2003
    Altoona, PA
    Bumpage

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.