Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fs - 5 string copley as seen on ebay

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by J_PARMER, Oct 20, 2002.

1. J_PARMER

J_PARMER

May 17, 2000
    (for sale) 5 strg custom copley as seen on ebay
    i know there was a buzz about these basses a few months back. i bought this bass about a yr ago. here is the story. i was playing a 4 string fender jazz bass but desperately wanted a 5 string. i bid on several basses all at once (stupid me). good news is i won the one that i wanted a 5 string cort curbow. however i also won a copley. i asked mr. copley if i could get out of this bid because of the situation. he would not allow me to so i bought the bass as well. when i got the bass i was amazed it was so beautiful. however like i said this was not the bass i wanted. i play the cort full time. the only reason i dont play the copley is because i like the strings to be closer to the fret board than the copley could give me. this guitar is in perfect shape. i've only played it 3 or 4 times. i live in pa, i'd like $250 plus shipping for this bass, i paid $320 for it (which included a gig bag). if anyone is interested let me know email: j_parmer@yahoo.com

thanks

2. J_PARMER

J_PARMER

May 17, 2000
    *bump*

3. J_PARMER

J_PARMER

May 17, 2000
    *bump*