1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS 50th Ann. American Deluxe Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by remy26, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a 1996 Fender American Deluxe Precision. It's in excellent condition and I can't find a mark on it. The pickup blend pot has a little bit of a scratchy feel to it but that's the only issue that I can find. It's a really nice bass, but I've found out that I just prefer G&Ls at the moment.

[DEL]$875[/DEL] [DEL]$850 [/DEL] [DEL]$825[/DEL] $800 shipped to the lower 48 via PayPal. Will ship in a Kaces softshell gig bag or a canvas "hard" case.

Only trade interests would be a US G&L (L-2000, SB1, SB-2). Thanks!

2. Bump for price drop.

Still looking for a G&L too!

3. Bump for weekend price drop!

4. fernbap

fernbap

Jul 20, 2008
    Active musician
    Is the bass still available? What is your price on it now? HSC?

5. This is still available! I just dropped the price to $825 shipped on Friday. I currently don't have a case for it (generic gig bag only), but I might be abe to find one if its a deal breaker. It certainly won't be original, but I would see what I could do.

Thanks!

6. OK, there's been a little interest, but nothing solid yet. I was able to find a generic softshell hard case (sounds silly, but I don't know what else to call it :) ) today and the new owner will get a choice of this or the gig bag. The case is black, canvas and solid and should protect it well. Shoot me some offers (cash or trade) and let's see what happens.

Thanks!

7. nut width and weight?

8. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    Nice. Very nice.

Hopefully someone will buy this and I won't have to keep thinking about it.

9. I'm pretty sure it's a C-shape neck and the width is 1.625". I'll measure to make sure this evening and check the weight as well.

10. The nut width is confirmed at ~1.6.

Weight looks to be right at 10 lbs. on the bathroom scale.

11. Thursday bump!

12. Bump for another weekend price drop! $800 shipped.

Would possibly still interested in a trade for a SB-2 or L-2000 if you have one that needs a new home!

13. saintx

saintx

May 30, 2005
    Midwest
    Bump for a solid bass. I have one of these, and the thing is built like a tank. My guitarist picked it up during our last session and was amazed at how great the neck felt. Should sell at this price!

14. Bump for the holiday weekend!

This thing needs to move! :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.