1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS $550: PAIR of EV Force i 18" Subwoofers, 8ohm, 700 watt program

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mark Joe, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Mark Joe

Mark Joe

Apr 8, 2008
    Frederick MD
    For sale: a pair of Force i 18 inch Subwoofer speakers from Electro-Voice. 350 watts continuous, 700 watts program and 1,400 watts peak power handling , at 8 ohms.

$550 for the pair. They're located in Frederick MD.

These are really nice subwoofers; I would prefer to keep them but I need the $ for car repairs... These go for $490-530 each new (discount retail).

4-layer voice coil delivers usable response to 36 Hz. Integral passive crossover allows parallel operation with full-range speakers on a single amp channel.

Only gigged once, sound like new, studio kept, great condition, very nice. Each with 2 Speakon inputs. Comes with wheels and removable, expandable handle for easy transport. One is missing rear handle.

Due to their weight and size, local pickup only or I can deliver a reasonable distance (a few hours from Frederick MD).

RoadWood enclosure is strong and light—69 lb (31.3 kg)

Manufactured in the United States

Attached Files:

2. Elliott Earls

Elliott Earls

Nov 20, 2017
    Hello,
    I am interested in purchasing the speakers. Are they still Available?