1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: *56k warn* Lakland Skyline Deluxe 55-02 Natural - Australia

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by remo, Apr 16, 2006.

1. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    Up for sale is a fantastic condition Lakland Skyline 55-02 Deluxe Natural Quilt Top with Maple Neck and Strap Locks in a brand new Fender Molded Hardcase. This bass comes with Strap Lock strap buttons. It has recently been setup buy on of the best bass techs in Melbourne (Ian Holding @ Real Guitars Glen Iris ph. 9885-0020) who personally loved the bass. It plays smooth and sounds fantastic, the Bartolini pickups and the active Lakland preamp are a wonderful combination which can coax a huge variety of tones from the instrument. It also has a preamp bypass pullpot which opens up even more tonal capabilities.

I think the photographs do the instruments fantastic condition justice but please email me if you want any other photos or have any other questions about the bass.

AUD$1750 plus actual shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    That's amazing.
    How much USD?

3. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

At current exchange rates, it would be about $1275.58. The AUD is worth 72.89 American cents right how.

4. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    That's still kind of expensive for me