1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 57 MIJ Reissue Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Musicman81, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

I recently acquired this and it has literally been sitting in the case. I've played it a few times and it plays wonderfully. I've played nothing but 5 strings for the last 10+ years, so my 5 always gets the nod. I stole the pics from one of the previous sellers and they are very much accurate. It's in great condition, with a fast neck and low action. It is wearing a set of flats right now. I'm unsure of the brand. The weight from previous seller is 8.9 lbs and it feels even lighter than that to me. I believe the nut width to be 1 5/8. It will ship in a generic hardshell case that is missing a latch. It's a beautiful, beautiful bass. There's one minor crack in the paint by the neck heel. Other than that, just your minor surface scratch here or there. Very nice condition overall.

$550 shipped US 48 NO TRADES

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. Pics

Attached Files:

4. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Ah, I was just in line for this bass on the last thread.

5. Still available. I will also include a white pickup cover.

6. Still available for now

7. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    Did you mean white pickguard cover? Do you have the chrome bridge cover? :cool:

8. No, I bought an aftermarket white pickup cover that hasn't been installed that will be included. I don't have the bridge cover. It was not included when I bought it.

Jason

9. Still here. I'm gonna keep this up for now.

10. $575 shipped now
    Price Drop

11. Still available. Beautiful bass! Don't miss it.

12. MIJ for MIM price. Great chance for a Fiesta red p .

13. Still here. I'm unsure as to why. Such a beautiful and wonderful playing bass. I pulled it out of the case the other night and it's a breeze to play and has an excellent tone. If I didn't need the cash to help buy furniture I would just keep it.

14. $550 shipped. Don't miss it.

15. Guys, I just spent 3k on furniture. Make me an offer.

16. Still available

17. Available!

18. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Beautiful MIJ P-Bass. I have some stuff for sale. If it sells before this I will take it. It's a race against time.

19. nshuman

nshuman Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    ccp
    These are very nice. If it was in Canada, I'd definitely be VERY interested. Alas, shipping would probably be too exorbitant.

20. Just let me know. It's a great bass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.