Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS 6 Space Hybrid Rack Case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lowmid1, May 13, 2004.

1. lowmid1

lowmid1

Aug 16, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    6 Space Hybrid Rack case, body of the case is 18 inches deep, 3/8 plywood with black laminate, front and rear rack rails, 17.5 inches rail to rail,large rubber feet attached w/t-nuts, recessed hardware and ball corners, lids are approx. 3 inches deep. Decent quality case with very little if any wear. About 2 months old. $100 plus shipping. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet in the middle if you are fairly local. I'm in Baltimore MD.

2. why you selling?

I have to do some measurements

3. lowmid1

lowmid1

Aug 16, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    I had a SVT4pro, Korg tuner, Shure wireless and Furman pl-plus in the case which was pretty heavy but not a problem until we lost our "permanent" practice studio so now band practice moves around a lot and I can't leave the gear. So I split the load into 2-4 space cases to make moving around a bit easier. I would prefer to keep it in case I ever need it but it takes up some space which I don't have in excess.

4. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    How much do you think shipping is, let's say at worst, to the west coast? How much does it weigh? Appreciate it. Thanks.

-T

5. VS

VS

Jun 6, 2002
    Mountain City, Tennessee
    Discounted Gear: Peavey
    I live 30 miles North of Baltimore,still for sale? -Luke

6. lowmid1

lowmid1

Aug 16, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Yes....still for sale.

7. lowmid1

lowmid1

Aug 16, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    The weight of the case is 33 lbs, the dimensions are 26.5 x 21.5 x 12.5 . You could use the UPS shipping calculator to figure out exact shipping to your address. My zip code is 21122.

8. lowmid1

lowmid1

Aug 16, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Bump......Anyone interested?