1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: '60s Teisco EB-210 hollowbody - $400 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RonSound, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonSound

RonSound Proud Registered Supporter of Talkbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 24, 2008
    owner: RonSound effects and repairs
    Here's a really cool Teisco bass that you don't see too often. I picked this up a couple years ago as payment for some repair work. The neck pocket had collapsed and the bass was basically unplayable. You can see the cracks in the top just under the neck end and on the back under the nameplate. My luthier has assured me that the bass is now fine and should be as long as it's not left in a hot car, which you shouldn't do to any bass anyway. It's all original and is only missing one thumbscrew that holds the bridge cover on. Includes a non-formfit soft case. $400 shipped in CONUS.

teisco01_zps41d5b03f. teisco10_zps639d3d42. teisco09_zpse924265d. teisco05_zps25e32c8e. teisco04_zps66b8f70c.

More pics: http://s717.photobucket.com/user/theehman/library/Teisco%20EB-210

2. RonSound

RonSound Proud Registered Supporter of Talkbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 24, 2008
    Friday bump

3. RonSound

Dec 24, 2008
    Tuesday bump

4. RonSound

Dec 24, 2008
    Bump fo' da Friday

5. RonSound

Dec 24, 2008
    sold locally!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.