1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: 80's Kramer MIJ "BLOWOUT PRICE"!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by xhawk5, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Last chance before I repaint and keep. I can't believe I'm only asking $299 shipped. All Stock and excellent tone. Neck is to die for.

MORE INFO:
    1983 Kramer Focus 7000. MIJ, Candy apple red with matching headstock. (FREE Shipping!!)
    I’ve seen on the Kramer forumn that this bass was made at the ESP Japan plant in 1983 ONLY. Maybe in '87 also, but the logo was different. **Excellent Japanese quality** 1 piece Maple neck, (looks like quarter-sawn), Rolled rosewood fretboard, solid alder body. Neck is straight and adjusts smoothly.
    Just restrung with a pro-setup, intonation and a new set of D'Addario XL nickelwounds. 1mm action w/NO buzz. Wonderful passive electronics with a dual J in the bridge that gets very mean. Excellent P-Bass tone also. Schaller roller bridge/tuners.
    Switches are pickup selector and series/parallel. Nice, low action. 1-5/8" nut (feels like a 1-1/2 with a nice, flat 'C' profile) and very easy to play. Back of neck has NO FLAWS whatsoever. No dings or dents. These basses are big time sleepers. The quality is great on these. Very resonant with a piano-like tone.

Its got some dings on front at the arm-rest, (small, probably from a wrist band etc.), few light scratches, (fingernails-rings etc, not from me), but I would consider this bass to be in superb condition given the age and very clean! 7.5/10 (only because of the hard to see dings). Great playing and sounding bass for this price. No case but will be expertly packed..

The frets are in excellent condition and the edges are ROLLED smooth.

Nut width: 1-5/8" @ nut and 3/4" thick @ 1st fret.
    String spacing is 19mm @ bridge and the rollers make it adjustable.
    Weight: 8lbs, 14oz

I've seen some MIJ and MIK's of diff mfg, similar quality but this bass is much better IMO. Especially with the dual HB at the bridge and coil tap. Just a Killer Bass.
    This is a great price and a great deal for you. ONLY [DEL]$450[/DEL] [DEL]$350[/DEL] [DEL]$270[/DEL] $250 Shipped... FINAL OFFER

Focus7000-1. Focus7000-2. Focus7000-3. Focus7000-7. Focus7000-5. Focus7000-6.

2. lang3735

lang3735

Mar 13, 2012
    Sydney Australia
    Bump for a cool old bass :D

3. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Thx bro. Gotta MOVE this bass. Any offers ANYONE???

4. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man

Feb 11, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Jaydee Basses
    had one of these early on....dunno if I have anything you want..

5. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Still F/S. This and my Tobias are some of the finest used basses for under $500. Get one today!

6. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PM's answered. Bump!

7. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    This will certainly be my last 4 stringer. Anyone have a nice UHF WIRELESS for trade?

8. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Now only $270 shipped. Final drop. Prefer a sale before trade. Cmon, this is way worth it!

9. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    OK, OK... $250 shipped Next step is to part it out...

10. Daveydude

Daveydude Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ft. Lauderdale FL
    Your killin me, bro!
    Someone snatch this up!

How far are you from Ft Laud?

11. the art guy

the art guy Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Sent you a PM. I might have a buyer for you...

12. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    replied, thx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.