Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: '83 Fender Jazz w/ EMGs

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by djcruse, Jun 3, 2002.

1. djcruse

djcruse

Jun 3, 2002
    Norwood, MA
    For sale: 1983 American-made Fender Jazz Bass with replacement EMG pickups. This bass sounds hot and zingy. The pickguard, control plate, and knobs have been replaced as well and straplocks are installed. Also included are the original strap pins. I am a bassist and have taken great care of this bass for the short time I've owned it. There is absolutely no belt buckle wear and only a few small surface scratches. Again, this bass sounds terrific and this is a real player's instrument. Comes with a fresh set of Thomastik-Infeld Jazz Rounds strings and a professional recently done professional setup. Also comes with original hard shell case. I can provide more photos if you like - just ask. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me at dale@dalecruse.com. Photo at www.dalecruse.com/basses/fender_body.jpg

2. G

G

Apr 12, 2000
    MI
    Looks great, but how much? Heres your pic:

[​IMG]

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Hey, where do you live? Do you live in NYC? How much?

4. PJR

PJR

Jun 20, 2001
    N.E. PA