Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

* FS: 90s Moon 4 string JB style bass *

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by soulbrother, Jun 5, 2005.

1. For sale this very cool Moon 4 string bass. Built somewhere in the 90s, it looks like it has an ash body (full size), maple neck (with some nice flames), rosewood board, Moon reversed tuning keys and Moon singlecoil pick-ups. It came with a Badass II bridge but since the bridge saddles couldn't be lowered enough, my luthier installed a Schaller roller bridge. Problem solved! Also installed: Aguilar OBP-1, running on 2 9V batteries. The rear route was already there AND big enough so it was quite an easy job (for my luthier :D ). So the knob lay-out is: volume/balance/passive tone/stacked active bass & treble. It comes with a simple but original Moon gigbag. It's in great shape, except for some minor scuffs and scratches on the backside of the body. Nothing major though. Firm price: €1100.

I'm located in The Netherlands (Europe) but will ship worldwide to any NON SCAMMER. Paypal is fine if we can split the fees. Local pick up is fine with me as well. I have excellent feedback here at Talkbass as well as on Ebay (soulbrother_75). For more pics please check: http://community.webshots.com/user/soulbrother_75

Thanks for your interest! Best regards, Werner.

Attached Files:

2. It's still for sale folks....... any cool trade offers??