1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS '91 Peavey Fury Made in USA gr8 guality bass 4 cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by genstormbringer, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. '91 Fury Blue Metallic w upgraded pickup loud output kinda like a SD quarter pounder. Action is nice and low. A few dings here and there but overall a gr8 playing and gr8 looking bass for the money.
    Comes w a HSC one latch is broken but it will protect the bass in transit. It is the bass on the right.

$220 shipped CONUS PayPal please. Additional pics upon request.

[​IMG]

2. OK duly noted

3. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

Bump for an honest guy and a killer bass !

Peavey is the BEST bass for the money, and actually better than most basses, in my opinion.

4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    cool, thank you.

5. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

Is the economy that bad that a KILLER bass like this with tons of growl that will beat a USA made Pbass in any contest (sorry Fender guys, no offense, just true) can't sell immediately for $220 shipped ? Do you guys realize the value in this ???

6. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    Evidently not. I think the Fury's are better than any Fender made P-bass that I have played.

7. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    +1 on a Fury power. Pickup is way hotter than USA Fender, and build quality is similar.

8. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    I want to be Tesla (tinkerer at Dayton Amp Co)
    If it was fretless I would've already bought it.

9. on hold sale pending

10. This one is sold. I will miss her she is a beauty. keeping the thread open till the bass is in her new home I would venture to guess sometime next week if I mail her on Saturday via FedEx.

11. on its way to its new home :)

12. Sold and closed just a memory now like all the ones before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.