1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: '97 MIA Fender Jazz $650!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dr_Funkdamental, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Yep a '97 3 tone Sunburst (darker than most) MIA Jazz bass ready to take flight to another TBer. I bought this from a fellow TBer (Dave V.) about 5 months ago and it hasnt even seen a gig. Im just a 5 string guy. Ive been debating this a lonnnggg time but came to this decision.
    Its been modded with Muy Grande pick ups which sound delicious as well as an extra set of dot inlays (where there is one dot, there are two, and where there are two dots, there are three). It plays wonderfully, nicely set up, and other than a lil pickguard wear, its pretty much flawless. Will even throw in a set of DR Fat Beams. $600+ shipping. The bass is in a pro tech gig bag, (which is how it came to me) and will be delicately and carefully wrapped in cardboard. Pics coming soon!

2. 1993gt40

1993gt40

Jul 19, 2006
    Austin, Tx.
    DIBS! Can I get some pics? I completely got rid of all my basses kind of by accident, (intended only to thin the heard but got too many good offers to refuse). I need a new toy!

What is the fretboard made of

PICS!

3. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    Its a rosewood fretboard

4. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    pics please.

5. As requested. I did find a small scratch on the upper horn area, but I had to struggle to find the right angle of light to get it showing, so you can see its hard to see it. Nevertheless, here you go. (Excuse the cheap digital cam). Its also through body strung. Enjoy!

6. wowwwwww

7. chinjazz

chinjazz Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2002
    Atlantic Beach, FL
    Dude, I love those dots!

8. 1993gt40

1993gt40

Jul 19, 2006
    Austin, Tx.
    I don't know about those dots. I think I'm going to pass but at this price it won't last long!

9. Bump for price drop. Come on guys, I know someone wants it. :)