1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: A Designs REDDI DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by map34157, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map34157

map34157 Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    Ok here's the story on this thing. I sold and shipped this out a few weeks ago. I shipped it via FedEx. It arrived to the buyer damaged. FedEx acknowledged they were at fault. However, the buyer decided he no longer wanted to purchase it.

There is damage only to the top metal cover. The corner has been bent inward. There's a small gash on the top cover and a small chip on the top of the metal cover.

No damage to the interior or the bottom chassis. Everything functions properly. I plugged it in and ran it through our PA. No humming or any other noises coming from it. Theres nothing that would lead you to believe that it was damaged other than the cosmetic stuff listed above. These things really are built like a tank!!!

I'm going to post a bunch of pictures trying to capture the DI from all angles. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or send me a PM.

No trades please.

$440 shipped

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383347686.115311.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383347699.815515.

2. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
  3. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
  4. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
  5. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
  6. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Excellent price, even with the damage.

Very tempting, especially local. It really is "There's the REDDI, and there's everything else."

7. That's a killer deal! I wouldn't let a little bruise like that deter someone with the cash for this! GLWTS

8. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Does using the thru put 1/4" send the REDDI sound through the amp affecting your amp sound? Or is all this sweetness going to the board only?

9. Board only I believe. Thru is unaffected.

10. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.