1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/A: Wahzoo__Tremster__Micro Synth__Fuzz__Nick Nitro__MoFaux__Comp-Nova

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pepelemofo, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepelemofo

pepelemofo

Apr 16, 2010
    I am certifiably OCD about condition so rest assured everything is in perfect working condition, no unpleasant surprises, no velcro unless noted - box included if you see it in the picture. Prices include all fees shipped to the U.S.of A. - I will pack carefully and ship quickly worldwide via Priority Mail. I am also pepe_lemofo on ebay (280 positive transactions) No trades at this time

Voodoo Lab Wahzoo - this is a great wah - the vintage setting sounds just like my Wilson Signature; the autowah is nicer than the envelope filters I've tried recently; the step sequencer is a lot of fun and very versatile - only selling because I am too lazy to bend over and turn the knobs - mint condition w/power supply - $175
    IMG_2369.

T-Rex Tremster - one of the more musical trems I've heard, wave is nice and smooth with a wide speed range - excellent condition with a few very minor paint chips on the sides, easily touched up with nail polish - $125
    IMG_2373.

Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synth - the classic analog synth, bass version goes deeper into the funk - just got this back from EHX who replaced a broken slider guide, it is now covered under a one year warranty, power supply included - condition is mint - $[DEL]205[/DEL] SOLD
    IMG_4802.

Hudson Electronics Electric Alice Fuzz MKIV - 1/1 - OC81 transistors - tight and aggressive - mint except for the vinyl sticker starting to peel away as pictured - $145
    IMG_4948.

SIB Nick Nitro Octavia - versatile and musical - mint - $125
    IMG_4952.

Sweet Sound MoFaux Vibe - occupying that middle ground between phase and vibe, it's very chewy and not at all thin - mint - $125
    IMG_4950.

T-Rex Comp-Nova Compressor - very quiet and transparent compressor, a bit more squeeze available than the OB.1 I have - mint - $125
    IMG_4863.

2. pepelemofo

pepelemofo

Apr 16, 2010
    bump it up

3. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    Pmd.

4. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    Don't know how often you check your Pms, but I pmd you again earlier today.

5. morrisonhendrix

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread. My apologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.