Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: AccuGroove Tri210L

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gruuv, Feb 9, 2006.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    I got this less than a month ago from TB'er BigString (who bought it brand new and used it twice) and have played it once in church. It truly is an amazingly HUGE sounding cabinet and it's in the exact same condition. Has manual and warranty papers as well! To quote Mr. String:

I'm asking the same for a virtually brand new cabinet, or make a reasonable offer. No trades please, I just need the cash.

2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Man... all this gear... so little money...

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Still available. . . bump

4. Joe Kyle Jr.

Joe Kyle Jr. Supporting Member

May 13, 2003
    Where are you located? I'm wondering if you're anywhere near the SF Bay Area?

Joe

5. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Hey,

Sorry, nope I'm in Tennessee. . .

6. If this is still for sale, it shouldn't be. I bought a used one about a month ago, and its been a great cab in a variety of situations (all powered by an Iamp 500 head). With a rock band it kicks butt, but it's also pretty wonderful at low volumes with an upright bass behind duo of country singers who use acoustic guitars into mikes. I love its sound eq'd flat, and I've found that boosting the high frequencies from 2 k up can give a more cutting sound similar to the EA Wizzy, which I also own. Even soft, the sound is full and clear and more detailed than I've achieved with other rigs or the PA. I know A-G has taken a beating over the switch thing, and people have been hard on this cab in particular, but I've found it to be great in lots of ways. I bought it because the price was right (similar to this one), but I've bonded with it for lots of reasons.

7. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Listen to the man!

8. Bump for a great cab and great guy. This was my cab bought brand new and is in perfect condition. If you like whoopin' cabs with tens this might be the ticket for ya. :bassist:

9. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Thank you sir! I can't believe the peoples ain't interested. . . this is a sick cabinet!:confused:

10. Does this have "the switch"? What did you use to drive it with?

11. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
  12. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Yes, it has the Switch and I was using an iAMP 800.

13. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Still available

14. Sean Baumann

Sean Baumann Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Livin' in the USA
    I wub my accugroove. Buy this cab!

15. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Thanks Sean, I need you to post imperatives in all my ads. . .

Sold, pending payment:D

16. Sean Baumann

Apr 6, 2000
    Livin' in the USA
    ok! Does that mean I get feedback?

17. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Sure. . .

"Sean exerted his will and psychic powers on someone to buy my cabinet. Would enlist Sean's psychic help again!":ninja:

18. MacGroove

MacGroove Brother of the Groove with a 'Pocket Full of Funk'

Oct 5, 2005
    Calif.
    Congrat's Gruuv. Soooooo, I'll be hearing from ya. :hyper:
    I could use some of Seans psychic when I put some items up for sale next week.

19. Sean Baumann

Apr 6, 2000
    Livin' in the USA
    Just let me know! But, I only back quality gear, not junk :D