1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Acme Low B-4 Series II, 8 ohms, polyswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MCN, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCN

MCN

Feb 8, 2007
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Up for sale is my 8 ohm B-4. A terrific cab but it's too awkward to haul around so I've switched to two B-2s instead. This is the latest version of the B-4, with two speakon/quarter inch dual jacks. It also has the polyswitch option, so you won't have to worry about burned out protection bulbs. If you need the full info about the cab, check out www.acmebass.com

I purchased this new in March 2007. Performance wise it's perfect. (Maybe better than new since you won't have to break it in ;)) Cosmetically, it's in very good shape. It's got some light indentations in the top carpet from my rack, the expected scratches on the plastic corners, and the odd little mark here and there. but if you weren't looking closely you might think it's new. Ours is a no smoking/no pets house.

Asking $450 plus shipping. From the Acme web site: "The B-4 ships at 91 lbs. (41 kg), and measures 71x71x51 cm."
    (Note: the size and weight info is for shipping purposes, the cab itself is smaller and weighs less than that.)

Attached Files:

2. MCN

MCN

Feb 8, 2007
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Gee, nobody interested at all?

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

If it were 4 ohms, I'd be all over it!

dcr

4. MCN

MCN

Feb 8, 2007
    Ann Arbor, MI
    One last bump before I give eBay a try.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.