Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Acoustic 360

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by FUNKonthewall, Mar 7, 2005.

1. FUNKonthewall

FUNKonthewall Nailing The Groove

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Endorsing: Fodera Guitars, Aguilar Amps, Dunlop/MXR Accessories
    I'm putting my Acoustic 360 up for sale. It's not really my cup of tea. I cosmetically refurbished the amp with the REAL tolex and grille cloth that Acoustic used when I bought it, but I didn't touch the electronics. They're all original, including the speaker. It's basically an Acoustic 360 that has the true vintage sound and looks brand new.

I'm asking $1,100. This amp is a steal at that price.

Shipping will be about $150-200 inside the US. E-mail me if you want an international shipping quote.

I have more pics on hand. E-mail me at rtdonald31@msn.com if you would like to see them.

Attached Files:

2. xonebass

xonebass

Feb 17, 2005
    Orange, CA
    Holy cow I wish I had the cash for that!

I've never heard one of these live, however, the model that is on my Bass Pod sounds so warm and huge - it goes on forever.

Sorry the best I can do is give you a bump :crying:

Good luck selling that, I'm sure someone will jump on the opportunity to take home such a fantastic piece of history.

3. FUNKonthewall

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks for the bump, man. You're right about about the warm and huge sound too. I'm sure it could go for miles!

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    If this is anything like my B320, it's a ROCKING amp. Someone should definitly pick it up.

Ray

5. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    man, that is only a short drive from here.... what to do with tax returns...

6. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

a true classic , right up there with the 70's Ampeg SVT...

as a former owner of an Acoustic 360 { check my avatar } , i can honestly say ,
    i've spent years trying to find the quality of sound the 360 produces ,
    and i'm still looking ...

7. FUNKonthewall

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Price drop to $1,100. Thanks for the free bumps, guys.

8. gojirin

gojirin

Oct 11, 2004
    Denver,CO
    I wish I had the money and the space for it. Just have to chime in about what a great amp that is. It has tone all day...and the projection!

Hats off on the refinish.

Sigh...

9. FUNKonthewall

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Don't worry. Judging by its past tour of eBay, it'll be here for a little while. While they are highly collectable, they're just not that highly in demand... :meh:

Anyway, if anyone's interested, send a PM my way. If you really want it, I might be able to work something out with you. I'm not looking to make back what I payed for it. I'm simply selling it so I can afford the last half of my new amp.

10. azflyman

azflyman

Apr 24, 2004
    Astoria, OR
    Bumparoo for the tone monster.

az

11. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I already own the 146 ( 140 amp + 106 bottom ) and that
    one kicks major butt.

Step up boys, this one is the KING!!!