1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: ADA MB-1 (2.05 EPROM and JJ tubes)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FUNKonthewall, Apr 18, 2006.

1. FUNKonthewall

FUNKonthewall Nailing The Groove

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Endorsing: Fodera Guitars, Aguilar Amps, Dunlop/MXR Accessories
    I have an MB-1 that I'm looking to sell. I was going to put it on eBay, but I figured that there might be a diehard ADA fan on this site that might want one, so you guys have first dibs.

I upgraded the EPROM to the latest version (2.05) and I put some JJ tubes in it less than a year ago. There are no known issues and the only "abnormal" thing about is the fact that the previous owner replaced the original plastic output level knob with a different plastic knob. Other than that, this is as good as an MB-1 gets.

I'm looking for $250 plus shipping (which will probably come out to like $25-30), or I'll trade for an Ampeg SVP-BSP if you should happen to have one (probably a fat chance). I'll also be willing to ship internationally as long as the buyer pays for the shipping and all import taxes, duties, etc...

I don't have a digital camera, but i'll try to get some pictures soon. Either reply to this thread, PM me, or e-mail me at rtdonald31@msn.com if you're interested. Thanks.

2. FUNKonthewall

FUNKonthewall Nailing The Groove

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Endorsing: Fodera Guitars, Aguilar Amps, Dunlop/MXR Accessories
    I now have pics. E-mail me if you're interested in seeing them.