1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 10 Student

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by remy26, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Bought this as a Christmas present for my wife and didn't realize it was the Student/Teacher edition. Now I'm trying to raise the cash to get her the version she needs since she has no proof that she's a student. She opened the packaging before she realized it so there is no returning it.

This is a good deal for someone who has student status. You'll be required to register it on their website and provide proof that you are a student of an accredited school.

$50 shipped in the US!

IMG_0312.

2. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Are you a student? Do you know a student? Maybe you know a teacher or happen to be one yourself. Great deal if you meet any of these criteria!

3. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Would a high school student count?

4. Did you check with Adobe and see if they would upgrade it to a full version for you? Might still be cheaper then buying it outright

5. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    As long as it is an accredited secondary school, then that would qualify. I think that just about any high school would be accepted. (Funny how I know all the details now but bought the wrong one in the first place! :D )

The link to eligibility requirements is here:

Discount academic software | Adobe

I did check with Adobe and they said I had to go through the retailer to see if I could get an upgrade to the non-student version. After the run around I've already been through, I'd rather just pass on a good deal to someone who could use it.

6. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Bump! Maybe trade for a chorus?

7. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Bump!

8. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member