1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Agile Harm 1 Electric Guitar! Semi-Hollowbody! With extras! PRICE REDUCTION!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by madbassplaya, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Trying to clear out some room in the house and selling some stuff I never use anymore.

This guitar is a Agile Harm 1 Semi-Hollow Body, I bought the guitar 3 years ago and have rarely played it. It has just sat in my house.

The guitar came with two factory mistakes:
    1) dimple near rear pickup (pictured, and it's not that bad)
    2) cracked paint on the back of the neck. [I've taken this to two different guitar tech's and have been reassured by them that the neck itself is not cracked, so it was never a big deal to me!].

The guitar also comes with a 15 ft. hot line guitar cable. peavey rage 158 guitar amp. sigler music gig bag (zipper is broke on the front pouch, otherwise perfect).

Price:$200.00 Shipped!

Guitar features:
    # New body shape, designed based on customer suggestions!
    # Semi-hollow Mahogany body with Maple Top and single crescent-shaped opening
    # Spectacular sunburst finish
    # 22 fret Maple set neck with Ebony fret-board
    # By popular request, position markers are only on the side of the neck, not on the fretboard
    # Jumbo 2.7mm frets and a 13.7" (350mm) radius neck for "fast" play
    # Two cream covered soap bar style P-90 pickups
    # P-90 pickups offer superior output and outstanding treble response
    # Die-cast Grover tuners with 18-1 ratio for ultra fine tuning
    # Vintage Cream colored binding on top, neck and headstock
    # Two volume & one tone controls and a 3-way pickup selector switch help you find your sound
    # Stop-Bar tailpiece transfers string vibration to the body of the guitar and produces superior sustain
    # Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 3/16"
    # Thickness of neck at the first fret approx 11/16"
    # Overall length, including the strap button: 39.5"; Scale length: 24.7" Radius is 13"
    # Width at the widest point: 13.25"
    # Body thickness 1.75" at edge
    # Lightweight! Actual Weight is only 7 lbs

Here is a link to the ebay auction Rondo music has for the guitar brand new for 339.00
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Electric-Guitar...itar?hash=item56341cf512&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Pictures:
    Agilepackage.
    Agile.
    Agilebody.
    Agileback.
    Agileheadstock.
    Agilepin.
    Agilecrack.
    Chord.
    PeaveyAmp.
    Gigbag.

2. Thankful birds

Thankful birds

Jun 17, 2008
    Phoenix
    pm'd

3. Thankful birds

Thankful birds

Jun 17, 2008
    Phoenix
    Umm...pm'd to an ad that's a year and a half old. Dumb....

4. haha does that mean its gone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.